Known for a pioneering spirit and innovation, Skyline Enterprises has been at the forefront of New Zealand tourism since 1966 when the company formed to build a Gondola from Queenstown to Bob’s Peak to service a burgeoning restaurant business.
From those humble beginnings, diversification and expansion has seen the company evolve substantially and Skyline Enterprises now offers an exclusive tourism portfolio in New Zealand and throughout the world. With an exciting and diverse array of portfolios, Skyline offers world-class leisure and entertainment experiences for both domestic and international travellers!
About the opportunity
Reporting to the Group Finance Manager and partnering with an exhilarating portfolio of International designated companies within the Skyline Enterprise Group, the Finance Business Partner will be essential in providing financial support to support commercial outcomes for nominated portfolios. In doing this you will:
- Proactively support assigned portfolio entities by driving operational performance, managing budgets, supporting capital expenditure requests, driving process improvements, and enhancing commercial and financial skills of business managers.
- Lead financial information processing, reconciliations, and reporting for portfolio entities, including monthly reports, ad-hoc analysis, compliance, presentation to stakeholders, and fixed assets management.
- Coordinate annual budgets, forecasts, and financial modelling, including capex requirements and ad hoc analysis.
- Prepare accurate project cost reports, maintain budgets, assist with forecasting, provide monthly reporting, conduct financial analysis, and maintain fixed asset records.
- Ensure financial reporting compliance, act as company contact for external agencies, coordinate with auditors, manage documentation, and assist with company insurance.
To excel in the role of a Finance Business Partner, you will hold a relevant tertiary qualification coupled with at least five years’ experience, ideally gained within a multinational entity. Your expertise extends to project accounting, where you have demonstrated your ability to optimise results.
Understanding the true essence of partnership, you seamlessly integrate the principals of exceptional customer service and apply a genuine commercial mindset to your work.
You are naturally solutions focused, backed by strong analytical and evaluative skills. Moreover, you are an exceptional communicator who can engage with diverse audiences across different levels. You enjoy working as part of a team and have a real desire to make a positive impact on commercial outcomes for Skyline Enterprises. Join Skyline and support shaping the future of Global Tourism!
How to apply
To discover more about Skyline Enterprises, visit https://www.skylineenterprises.co.nz/
For a confidential discussion about the role; contact Sarah Dixon 022 1934 170 or [email protected]
We encourage you to submit your application promptly, as applications will be processed on a rolling basis. To ensure your opportunity for consideration, please apply as soon as possible, with the application period expected to conclude by 5th March 2024.
Applications close: 5th March 2024.